Friday 8 July 2011

Bon voyage!



So next November, the other half and I are planning to pack our (probably very large) bags and head off on our travelling adventure. My dream would be to drive around the whole of America but unfortunately I don't think we'll have enough money for that so may have to just going for a month at the end. Our plan so far is to begin in Bangkok and travel around Asia before flying to Australia, then New Zealand before finishing in America then returning home. How long we go for is still being decided, but we're hoping for 6 months or so. 
It has always been a dream of ours to see the world and something we have discussed for a long time, and we want to do it before we settle down into the actual real world. 
My parents are being excellent and are encouraging us to do it, I just wish his were the same as they don't believe that we'll actually go. But people saying we wont go makes us even more determined to do it, just to prove everyone wrong! 
All I need to do now is get a job! 

No comments:

Post a Comment